Monday, March 8, 2010

Melynda's Birthday Bowling Bash!

We went bowling for M's birthday!
We haven't been bowling in FOR.EV.ER.  So, the kids were extra EXTRA excited.
hahahaha ... I love it when Mom's eyes are closed and other funny shots she manages:
Okay ... check out everyones' forms in the following pictures.  Can you guess who got the strike?



Yeah.  It was Dad ... the gramps.  I took probably 5 pictures of him bowling ... and EVERY one he had the same amazing form ... and he got quite a few strikes too!  Although, I have to admit - that I look QUITE professional as a bowler ... except that I bowled many a gutters.  :)

Me and my sis.  Sure love her!
Happy Birthday to an awesome girl!  (her b-day was feb. 19th ... just a little late posting, eh?)

5 comments:

Linz said...

How fun! I love bowling. Not great at it, but love it! And Happy birthday to M!!!

M- your favorite said...

That sure was a great night! Thanks for coming- I think we should all do it again. This time when Kristy and James can make it. :)

Pam and Rand said...

Cute sisters! Happy B-Day! That looks fun!

mandi said...

That looks like tons of fun!

Unknown said...

soo fun! your dad does look like a fantastic bowler! what great form! happy birthday M!