Sunday, March 28, 2010

Like New

A bit ago I had the piano tuned and CLEANED.  I've never had it cleaned before - and it is the most amazing thing.  I've always tried to wipe the insides out as best as I could.  Oh man - I wish I had gotten a "before" picture.  The difference is just incredible. 

Me and the kids loved watching the piano get all taken apart.  Doesn't that look cool?

Look how shiny and new she looks!! :)
Really giddyness for me = a freshly tuned piano. I just LOVE it. The real crisp tune only lasts about 2 1/2 months or so up on those high notes, but the flat sounds don't start getting really noticeable for about 6 months ... which is how often I have the piano tuned.  Ahhhhh ... music. Sweet, sweet music.

6 comments:

M- your favorite said...

WOW! It is really nice, it also fun to listen to you guys play. You are so talented!

Linz said...

Wow!! That looks great! Yea!!

Pat and Brent said...

That looks so weird to have the keyboard off! Who knew they could do that? Definately needed doing. It was never done while we had it.

Kent and Leisy said...

Wish I could hear it! - Kent

Angie said...

Yeah! We need to do that to ours.

tiffany said...

looks great i never knew there was such a job to clean pianos then again i dont play