Thursday, April 8, 2010

46!! and Krystal's Teeth

Yep!  46 is our newest best friend!  That is what we are ranked in the Pepsi Grant competition for Tyler's company.  We are SO excited!  Keep voting every day.  Each e-mail is counted as a vote, so vote with all your e-mail addresses.  www.refresheverything.com/adolescentcenterfortalentdevelopment  Every vote counts!!  Thanks so much everyone for the support.

Krystal lost a tooth!  Really, she's ALMOST five years old -- so it's officially not toooooo early.  But, it was a tooth that kept getting bumped.  For those of you that know her well - you know how much she falls EVERY minute (although, she usually falls quite gracefully :))  She first bruised that tooth at age 2, and quite honestly -- I'm glad it's gone.  Nothin' prettier than a discolored tooth!  The first picture below is so funny!  I was trying to get a picture of Krystal with her new gap, and we were both laughing so hard at the results.  Aaaaand - the tooth fairy made it (only ONE night late!  woot! woot!), and Krystal couldn't be happier with her dollar bill.  Dentist appointments next week ... hopefully a tooth gone this early isn't a big deal.

I think Spring has FINALLY sprung!!  It is just so happy-making!  I can hardly notice that Krystal is getting another cold.  ;) lol.

1 comment:

M- your favorite said...

that is so funny! I love her laugh! She looks super cute with a missing tooth!