"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
And presenting ...
Just thought I'd share my excitement. This is our ranking in the grant as of tonight!! It's gonna be tight ... but do-able, I think. ?? :)
Awwww. Thanks SO MUCH everybody!! Apparantly you can vote twice daily. Once from the pepsi website and once from facebook. ... all these tricks we've just learned. :)
6 comments:
WooooHoooo!!!
Just voted again! Good luck.
YES!!! It's been hard but I think it will happen. KEEP VOTING!
how many times can we vote a day?
I just added it to my facebook page to promote it..hope it helps!
Good Luck!!!
Awwww. Thanks SO MUCH everybody!! Apparantly you can vote twice daily. Once from the pepsi website and once from facebook. ... all these tricks we've just learned. :)
Post a Comment