Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bon Appetit

Ok - first off - if you have been voting for ACTD on http://www.refresheverything.com/adolescentcenterfortalentdevelopment - THANK YOU!!!  I have been in awe watching our rank move from 85 to 58 in FOUR days!  :D!  Please don't stop voting!  It's going to get harder and harder to get into the top 10.  We've got to BE in the top 10 to receive the grant - so, keep voting!  And tell your friends too!  It seriously takes less than a minute.  Sure appreciate the support all!

Marissa has been working on a Personal Progress Goal to cook 10 meals for our family.  Here are some pictures of her VERY first meal!  She made Hawaiin chicken with rice and chopped veggies AND cornbread.  It was so fantastic.  Thanks Lacie for the yummy recipe.  :)  She kinda needs to get on the ball, because she made this meal about a month ago and has yet to make us another.  ;)!
She DID make us Orange Julius a little while back and it was fabulous!
I am about to keel over every time I think about Marissa turning 13!!!!!  next month.  Holy cow!  She is such a good kid.  We sure love her over here!

3 comments:

tiffany said...

wow 13 i remember when she was just a little baby and now she is cooking

M- your favorite said...

YES Let's vote for Tyler! It would be amazing if he got it. I hope he does.

Marissa is so grown up. I sure do love that girl.

Linz said...

I been voting everyday!!! =D

Way to go Marissa!! Keep those yummy meals going! Is this one of her 10 hour projects? It's a good one! Yea!!

Oh - and I say the Orange Juilious counts...