We love our pretty pretty princess Krystal. She is very friendly, super girly, precocious, analytical, and giggly. A week or so ago, Tyler was putting her to bed while I got ready for bed. He sang her a song, helped her say prayers, and kissed her goodnight. She then begged him to stay with her "just a little longer." Tyler told her, "no, honey ... I need to help Mom with some things." Krystal said, "DAD. Mom is taking out her contacts. Do you really need to help her do that? Take out her contacts?" Tyler fumbled around for words and then said (more honestly), "but, I'm missing the basketball game, Krystal." Krystal said, "DAD. Your basketball game is on pause. You DVRed it, remember?" Tyler chuckled and said, "Yeah. Okay. But, I want to get back and watch right now." Krystal giggled and said, "Are you trying to trick me Daddy?" :D! We can get VERY little past this one.
2. Aaron got BAPTIZED this weekend. Feeling: A.MAZ.ING.
The Spirit was so strong at this baptism. Aaron had the biggest smile on his face the whole day. It was so special. He was baptized with 2 of his great friends: Jacob and Isaac. Everyone kept pointing out how cool it was to have Aaron, Isaac, and Jacob (all Bible names) baptized together. This day will be a day we will always remember.
For those of you that have been voting for ACTD on the Pepsi Grant website, thank you so much!! We are down to number 30! Keep up the good work! www.refresheverything.com/adolescentcenterfortalentdevelopment
The Spanish Fork Press will be posting a story in the SF newspaper, Mt. Nebo register, and online with the Daily Herald on Thursday!!!!! The reporter was very impressed with the program Ty and Jers are promoting for Utah Valley and wants us to get the grant. Oh man! We are feeling so blessed. If you want more info about ACTD - call me or Ty and we'd be happy to share ... we also have a lot of the info right on the Pepsi Grant website. We'll be posting a link to the article that is being published on Thursday. Hooray!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Krystal! What a beautiful and SMART gal! I can't believe she's 5!!
And Congratualtions to Aaron! What a wonderful day!
And Congrats on moving on up in rank! I'll keep voting everyday!!!
That is so exciting! I can't wait to see the newspaper.
I can't believe that Aaron is 8 WOW!
Cute Krystal is so silly. Sure do love that girl.
Wow I can't believe how grown up everyone is looking! What a great week for you and your family. Thanks for always leaving comments, it makes me feel like I should keep posting. My friend showed me how you can have it printed off and that motivated me, so that I will have a family scrapbook.
Krystal is such a cutie pie & Aaron is growing into such a neat kid. Wow - they grow up fast. I love the big family pic at the baptism. You guys have alot of support!
SO so so cute! Krystal cracks me up ;) Way to go Aaron! Baptisms are the best. And Tyler... what can we say. You deserve that grant more than anyone. Love and miss you guys!
Hey, I just got on to vote again, and you're at 26!! Yea!!! Let's all keep on voting and finish strong! Yea!
It really was a special baptism! I enjoyed being there! I too am voting! Hope it helps!!! :) And a Happy Birthday to Krystal! That girl is SWEET!
Post a Comment