WE DID IT!! Top 10, baby! NUMBER 10 to be exact. :) Thank you so much everyone for the support and votes. Tyler and Jeremy are working on the TONS of paper work this next week and we should be funded by next month. Woot! Woot! Hopefully, the ACTD website will be up and running full swing by then, and you can all check it out. We'll keep everyone posted on how it's all going. Thank you again. We are so excited!
Now that life will be a little more normal, I intend to do a lot of catching up on what has been going on in my kiddos' lives. So, stay tuned. LOVE!!
5 comments:
Yea!!!! I am so so so excited for you! Yipee!!
AWESOME! I really felt bad when I talked to Melynda and she told me how much work you were doing EVERYDAY! But anyways I'm way excited for you guys.
SO GREAT!!! WAY TO GO!!
WOO-HOO!!!!! I am SO excited for you guys. (PS -I was voting :) You deserve this. How wonderful- a big congrats to you!
Makes me want to have delinquent youth just to send them to you! Tyler and Jeremy--you guys are great! Way to go! and Michelle--way to believe in your man, he is definitely lucky to have you!
Post a Comment