Sunday, June 27, 2010

Father and Son's Outing

First, I must confess ... my hubby takes THE BEST self portraits.  hahahahahahahahahaha!!  Seriously, I had so many fabulous shots to choose from.  Here is one of Ty and Aaron in their tent:

The Father and Son's camp out was held at Burston Pond this year, and Aaron and Ty had a blast.  They were especially excited for the fishing:

Gorgeous, huh?

And, even though they were skunked (like usual for Tyler), they made good memories -- like fishin' in their pjs.  :)

And many, many, MANY games of WAR.  (Again - the FABULOSO self portrait courtesy of the T-Man)!  Aaron won!

Many mosquito bites later, they made it home with huge smiles on their faces and both slept VERY well that night.  :)

3 comments:

Linz said...

I LOVE that picture of Aaron in front of the lake! First - it's a beautiful picture of the lake (those reflections are amazing), and second - Aaron fishing in his pj's is the cutest thing EVER! You must frame that picture!! =D

Ty does take good self portraits! Glad they had fun!

M- your favorite said...

THAT IS SO CUTE!!! I LOVE IT!

tiffany said...

i love the picture of aaron in front of the lake too & self portarts are the best i have a few of me i need to post