Saturday, June 5, 2010

Look Out World!

Both Krystal AND myself graduated from preschool this year!


Krystal's lucky 'cuz she'll still get to see her best friends every day.  I hope to still see Heather as much as I can, and maybe after I take a year off she'll have me back to teach again.   It sure is fun -- tiring :), but fun!

After visiting Dr. Nielsen for her kindergarten check-up and shots ... she's all set!
Look out, Kindergarten!  Princess Krystal is on her way!

4 comments:

Linz said...

Awww! She's such a cutie! Kindergarten, here she comes!!!

Angie said...

Cool. Camary goes to Kindergarten this year too, and she is way excited. She still hasn't been in for her shots, though. I blame my sprained ankle.

tiffany said...

krystal is a doll watch out world the smartest kid in the class is on her way

M- your favorite said...

YAY! I think she is going to LOVE Kindergarten!