Friday, June 18, 2010

Friends Forever

These just happen to be "left over" pictures from the past month or two that I didn't know what to do with.  Then, I realized that they were all pics of my kiddos with some of their buds.  We are so blessed to have such great friends and family.







hahahahaha - hope Plonns is okay with me posting this one. :)  My Aaron NEVER took his finger outta his nose at the age of 2.  It drove me crazy.  And cute lil' Ty - I think I just got lucky with this shot!  Kryssie sure loves these boys (me too)!!

"Cleaning" the kitchen at Gma Pat's ... and Gpa Brent's, of course.  ;)






















HA!  The "Bandana Bandits" -- they really thought they had somethin' goin' with that title.


We love hangin' out!

6 comments:

Linz said...

Nothing better than a good friend!!! =D

Pat and Brent said...

So cute. Good friends mean a lot and your kids know how to be a great friend. Love them all!!

Angie said...

Cute pictures. It's so great when your kids have good friends.

tiffany said...

how fun its always wonderful to just hangout

Kent and Leisy said...

What exactly is a "left over" picture? Whatever that means, I liked them! - kent

Michelle said...

haha Kent - Left Over, meaning I had not put them on my blog. That really didn't sound so fab, huh? I liked 'em too, so I'm glad they have a place now and are no longer "Left overs" ;)!

Speaking of which ... I've got A LOT of pics still waiting their turn to be posted ...