I love that Krystal is blonde. She goes darker every year, but I would still say she's pretty blonde. Is it horrible that I plan to highlight her hair this Summer as needed? She's five. :/ Still gonna happen. :) She's so fun and bouncy. She loved this flip that M created for her:
Aaron promised me he would practice every morning before school for the entire month of May if I buzzed his hair. Well, I certainly couldn't pass that up. Although I'm not a huge fan, he loves it .... and it has grown on me. (oh - and, yes - Aaron was still wearing a coat to school at the end of May when this pic was taken)
I guess Summer calls to the hair somehow. :D!
5 comments:
oh i love both hair dos
hahaha! I love the buzz! What a great deal!
And Krystal's hair is a beautiful blonde! Love the flip!
Krystal's hair is so beautiful!! Love both of their cute 'dos. Once my mother-in-law accused me of lightening Maddie's hair when she was little and I was SO offended. "How dare she think it's not 100% beautifully natural!!" I've relaxed a bit since then, though, and I think you should go for it! I won't tell. Although it's supremely pretty as it is now. :)
aaron must take after kent. he's all about always have his hair as short as possible!
Cute kids with cute do's. Krystal's hair will lighten up with the sunshine. She is too cute for words!
Post a Comment