Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cool Curls

Krystal's BFF, Aeryn, has these cool curlers.  She brought them over one night - and I put them in the girls' hair.  They are the awesomest curlers ever.  I have GOT to get some!  They turn out in gorgeous ringlets with no fuzz.  Aren't they funky looking?

I DID learn a few lessons after putting them in the first time.  The bigger ones (orange and pink) turn out nicer ... and they twist a certain way - so a little more organization would be helpful.
We didn't have enough of the "funky" curlers for Marissa's hair, but she wanted to do the pink spongers -- and it turned out darling (except that she couldn't sleep all night).  I'm so anxious and excited to try the other curlers out on her hair.  I think it'll turn out smoother - and she'll be able to sleep better, because you really can't mess up the twisty curlers like you can the sponge ones.  Whew -- information overload!  ;)


What cute girls with curly Qs!

2 comments:

Linz said...

Very cute!!

Hillary L said...

What darling pictures and girls! how fun!