Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ward Camp Out Picture Marathon

We had the MOST fun ward camp out ever at the beginning of August.  I have so many pictures - and I just couldn't decide which ones to take out ... so, I just put all of them in.  :)
Aaron, Thomas, Jackson, Krystal, Aeryn Anaka, TyGuy, Marissa
Truly - the people we were with made it as fun as possible.  We have such an incredible ward!
Marissa, Shelby, and Abbee
Krystal and her BFF, Aeryn


Aaron and Thomas
Roasting marshmallows is a must .... and the T-Man's gotta do it in style, of course.  :)

HA!  I love this picture.  The girl to the left of Aaron is one of my favorites.  She is giggly, loud, bold ... I just love her!  She's in love with all the boys in the ward ... (Aaron's face --- makes me laugh so hard!)  He has reeeeeeeallllly good friends in this ward.
Zach, Savannah, Aaron, Sierra
The pyros:
Aaron, Max, Isaac
Aeryn and Krystal enjoying their banana boats.  I've never had one before - and I had to work up a lot of guts to taste one.  But, it was Deeeeelish!  Krystal ate all of hers.

Aaron, Savannah, Anna
Marissa, Abbee, Anaka
Being with the Dymocks is always a good time!  Here's Ty with his bud Ted.  Goof balls!

Little Miss Krys was in HEAVEN with all her friends around!
BFFs forever ;)
Megan and Kryssie
The girls devouring their s'mores.  The bishop tried to sneak a bite.  :)

I love this picture of our ward socializing around the fire:

We had the best breakfast!  Another trick/recipe we have never tried before (we teamed up with great friends that had great ideas! --thanks guys!) ... anyway ... we mixed up eggs with spinach, bacon bits, mushrooms, cheese, green onions, and seasoning in ziploc bags - and then just boiled them.  They were SO fabulous.  We all totally gobbled them up!  Easiest camping breakfast ever!


More pics of the incredible kids our ward has:
Krystal and Allie
Aeryn, Krystal, Megan, Anaka, Skyler, Marissa, Ellie, Aaron, Gavin


Krystal zonked within minutes on the way home ... I think I did too :).  I love how she has to hold on to/snuggle with Anaka's arm.  She is such a cuddle bunny.

I hope we can go again next year.  

3 comments:

tiffany said...

oh looks like tons of fun i love the picture of your ward around the camp fire & the one of krystal holding her breckfast plate love love love them

Linz said...

How fun! I love when activities go so well! Glad you have a great ward and had a great time!

Kent said...

Loved all the pics! So much fun. I want to go camping again!