Tuesday, September 28, 2010

School Daze

I can't believe school has been going for a month now.  We really extended our Summer by going on several trips this last month (pictures coming sometime).  So, the kids have struggled to really "get into" school.  They seemed to be adjusted this week, though.  Here are some pics of their first days of school --

Honestly - is it just me, or does Marissa look like she would fit in just fine in high school?  :)  She's darling, eh?  Cute Aaron picked out his favorite clothes for the first day.  He and Krystal both chose for day 1 and I got to choose for day 2.  :)  
 

MY BABY!!!!!
                     Day 2                                                                                              Day 1                          ... hahaha!



I have know idea why my commentary is in link form above ????  I can't get rid of it.  Stupid.

3 comments:

tiffany said...

fun stuff i never biked to school i rarley walked to school it was either bus or car pool for me there are a few fun memories for me in high school we car pooled to seminary becuse it was before school one friend his dad would always play manic monday on mondays & walk like an eygption on wendsdays that was fun stuff

Linz said...

hahaha! I LOVE Krystal's first day outfit! She is so fun! And Missy! Wow! She is a doll!! I am glad they got some extra vacations! I can't believe schools been in this long too!

Pat and Brent said...

Wow - they are really growing up - Way too fast!! Marissa is so pretty. You are so lucky to have such good kids. Reminds me of my own.
I'd like to know when any of you actually WALKED to high school. 1 block away and you had to drive or be driven.