For the Cub Scout's Pack Meeting in August, Tyler and I planned a Water Balloon Baseball Activity ... tag style. It turned out really fun - and we had a good crowd.
Here's the playing field:
First - you have to hit and POP a water balloon. SPLASH!
Then, you hurry to first base and squeeze a sponge full of water over your head. 2nd base is a swimming pool that you have to sit in - and if your lucky, Brother Cox dumps even more water on your head!
3rd base gets tricky, because you have to do 5 jumping jacks while getting hosed down on a mini tramp ... AND you have to finish before the next player tags you!! Aaron was cutting it VERY close on this turn:
Then ... if you aren't tagged ... you get to slide home!
And finally - you get back in line to do it all over again! Check out this line! Good thing it moved quick -- the boys just got a chance to catch their breath before they were up again. I think they ALL got like 10 or 15 tries!
Here are my favorite pictures of all the pictures I took:
1st - Aaron swinging with all his might ... and MISSING the water balloon entirely. :)
2nd - not even my kids - but 2 of Aaron's closest friends - Zach and Isaac. Look how close Isaac is to tagging Zach! Whew! Zach barely made it - but, his face sure shows the euphoria he feels for sliding into home before Isaac got him.
And 3rd - Four cute buddies: Isaac, Max, Jacob, and Aaron
That was a pretty fun pack meeting. Next up -- the CubAnapolis! Stay tuned!
4 comments:
What a great pack meeting!! I think I'll tell our Cub master about this one! Way to go!!
that looks like tons of fun very fun pack meeting
You guys come up with the best ideas! Your ward is very lucky to have you. Love Aaron's expressions - he was definately into it!
That looks like so much fun! I want to play. What a great ward!
Post a Comment