Monday, September 20, 2010

Princess Maintenance 101

For those of you with girlies ... you'll be right with me!  The week before school starts - they start thinkin' of all the things they're gonna need to be able to function.  :)

For Marissa - that would be - a new cut and some fun hair color...
Before and During:


After:

She picked good ... talked me into it.  I wanted her hair to stay longer and have just some dark brown put in, but I love how chic she looks with the short stack A-line.  And I certainly love the dramatic effect of the blonde AND dark weave.  She looks a lot older than a 13 year old to me :) - but, still acts pretty much 13ish, so it's all good.  hahahaha.


And princess #2 talked me into getting her ears pierced!!  AGH!  My mom asked Krystal how in the world she convinced her Mom to let her pierce her ears, and Krystal just said, "I just kept asking and asking and asking."  *sigh* I'm afraid that's the story of our lives with this girl.  She's becoming more stubborn than her own mother ... for those of you that know me --- that is quite the feat.

She's quite pleased with her new look ... and, to be honest - it suits her VERY well.

Ahhh ... how I love my princesses.

4 comments:

Linz said...

I LOVE Marissa's hair!! She is such a beautiful girl!

And Krystal! I love the earrings!! So cute!

M- your favorite said...

Missy hair is DARLING! I love it.

Kryastal- Love her floppy ears. They are so cute with earings!

tiffany said...

i love marissa's hair it is so cute & the earings are great both girls a beauitful

Pat and Brent said...

Such cuties! Marissa is gorgeous. Good things she's not into boys.

That worried look as the earrings are getting placed is quite sad. Nice to see the happy smile with the final result.