Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Let the Good Times Roll

At the Res:

Swimming, yet again, across the reservoir.  Isn't it pretty up here?

All the kiddos tried a little snorkeling:
 

Even Krystal and Marissa!  

I was so especially proud of Marissa - she hates to put her face in the water, but she snorkeled pretty good!  And ... this picture on the right was such a funny moment!  We had just returned back to our campsite after hanging at the res, and I asked Aaron to go gather up all of the wet clothes/towels in our tent so we could hang them up to dry.  He came walking towards me with a pile of wet clothes in one arm ... and Marissa's BRA hanging at arm's length from his free hand.  He didn't really want that thing close to him.  hahahahaha!!  I laughed so hard, and made him stop for a picture so I could always remember.  ;)  What a good helper (and good sport), eh?
 

More hangin' out:

The nights were so pleasant and cool.  Definitely a spot we would go again.
Only one post left!

2 comments:

tiffany said...

hahahaha aaron is such a good sport and brother looks like fun i tried snorkling once it was ok i didnt like the taste of the snorkel

M- your favorite said...

Okay that is a dang cute Bra! I love it! I might have to get one! Super cute!

Sure love all the pictures! looks like you guys had a hell of a time! :)