Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fun with the Fam -- Thanksgiving Point 2011

I can't believe that this Summer was the first time I have taken my kids to the Discovery Gardens at Thanksgiving Point. It is REALLY a cool place, and we all had a blast there together!  Thanks, Kristy - for planning it ... and getting us a discount.  :)

These cousins love each other so much:

I love the elephant squirting water off the top of the ark!  :)  And I love these kiddos even more:

Who knew Noah's Ark could be so adventurous?  haha.
 

After we played on the ark for a bit - we ventured through the trails and discovered all kinds of little nooks and crannies.  I love that Marissa has a wet "Meggie-Print" on her shirt from carrying the Megster around.  ;)
 

SO beautiful!!

This lily pad pond was my favorite.  And it was full of huge, bright orange fish that we could feed!

Grandma Pat and Grandpa Brent are always up for a little exploring with their grandkids.  They rock!

Considering that I take millions of pictures usually, I'm sad that I didn't get pictures at each station/discovery area we stopped at.  Oh well.  Here are the kids on one of the performing stages ... just performing their hearts out!
 

I love my Mom and Dad.  They are such fabulous examples.

L.O.V.E.

I want to go again!!  What a neat place!

And PS - Happiness = marrying your best friend ... which I did - 16 years ago today.  Sure love my T-Man!

3 comments:

Linz said...

How fun! I love the picture of Marissa looking up at that donkey thing. Too funny! She is becoming such a beautiful woman!!

Happy 16th anniversary!! You lucky duck!! :)

Angie said...

Looks like fun. I feel like I hardly take the kids anywhere anymore... Happy Anniversary!

tiffany said...

oh i love the lilypad picture that is beautiful