Monday, August 15, 2011

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

This is my last group of pictures from the month of July 2011!  And - I have to admit - they are my absolute FAVORITE!  We have had a pretty wet Summer this year, I think.  We've had hot HOT days too - but so much rain.  We enjoyed it, mostly.  Sure helps Marissa kick a boring afternoon:

Gettin' a little crazy - just after this picture it started hailing - and she was squealing and running inside.  :P!

I think it's so funny that she thought she needed an umbrella.  It was so windy that the rain was blowing everywhere and she was drenched in less than 30 seconds.  I even got wet just standing inside the sliding glass door and on the porch!

Check out the splash she got in this puddle!  Wooooh!  hahaha.  She had so much fun  -  I loved watching her and laughing with her!
 

Yeah.  I'm not sure how obvious it is how crazy we were being.  I. LOVE. THIS. PICTURE!!  We were both laughing so hard - and dripping wet at this point.  :)

My Marissa.  Sure love you, girl!
 

I can't believe Summer is nearly over.  AGGGGGHHHHHHHH!  

3 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Man Marissa you are are SO DANG CUTE!! I love the last picture the jumping one! Love it! So CUTE!

Linz said...

She's so cute!!! LOVE the boots!

tiffany said...

i love love love this post how fun marrissa is so cute & fun i now want it to rain really hard and alot so i can play in it & jump in puddles