Krystal checked her carrots the first week of August. Needless to say - she was thrilled! She gobbled up 3 or 4 carrots in one sitting. :)
And - this picture is from today. We hadn't picked anything from our garden for four days ... this is what we end up with when we go that long! (Those huge zucchini are from before our camp trip last weekend, though - haha!) We only pick onions and carrots as we need them - but, those tomatoes had to be picked! Many orange-ish tomatoes await us these next few days. CRAZY! We made tons of salsa tonight - and ate stir fry for dinner ...
4 comments:
wow im very impressed with all the loot and how pretty they are. amazing
I'd love some of your tomatoes!! or even better-some of your salsa :) or maybe some chocolate brown sugar zucchini cake from those humongous zucchinis!! Very impressive bounty!!! I don't think I'll EVER be able to do the garden thing.
WOW!! That is incredible!! Happy gardening!
Yummy!
Post a Comment