We had the opportunity to attend the sealing of a close friend a little while ago. We decided to just bring the kids with us and let them roam the temple grounds while we were in the sealing. Of course, it ended up raining -- and the sealing was delayed an hour and a half :). But, the kiddos survived - and it cleared up afterwards.
I've always wanted a picture of my kids at a temple for their rooms, and I think these turned out great!
I'm so grateful that these guys are mine for forever.
3 comments:
aww such pretty pictures of the kids i like the bottom one the best
CUTE! I am sad I missed it! But girls camp was a ton of fun! Also I am loving Marissa's dress. Super cute!
So so sweet!! Beautiful pictures! I am so grateful to be sealed to my family too. :)
Post a Comment