Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Merry and Bright

One of our very favorite 24 Days of Christmas was a day planned by James boy (thanks so much!)  He got us all tickets to a BYU basketball game, free parking, and a trax ride to temple square to see the lights.  It. Was. Awesome!!

Here are the kiddos excited to start our adventure:

Riding the trax was an adventure in and of itself, because for some reason, we had to R.U.N. to make it to this one on time.  I seriously have no idea how we made it on there with all of Kristy's kids.  LOL!  It was crazy land ... and a bit of a miracle.

At the BYU game .... Gooooooo Cougs!


"Rise and Shout!  The Cougars are Out!"



This picture of M cracks me up so much!  No wonder she's the kids' favorite!

I'm not sure if Marissa is mid-cheer in this shot, or about to faint.  :)

Then we saw the gorgeous lights.  So amazing.
 


Truly - Krystal is 6 years old - but, obviously still the baby in our fam.  There is no way she would have made it walking the whole way.  That can't be normal ...
 

Me and my hubster!

I love my sisters (and Marissa!  she fits right in, doesn't she?)                       Hanna and Aaron
 

After we had our fill of the lights, we went out to dinner at a restaurant that I can't remember.  All I know is that we had to wait FOREVER - and our food was DELICIOUS (probably due to the long wait!)

Here are Krystal and Hanna playing games to pass the time:

Awesome day!

3 comments:

Linz said...

SO. Much. Fun!!!!

Hillary Luke said...

fun. Hopefully I can get back to blogging. You do such a good job!

M- your favorite said...

We are AWESOME!