Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Grandma's Christmas Cookies

Every year, Grandma and Grandpa Jenson gets the kiddos together to make their traditional Christmas cookies.  The kids really look forward to it.

Here they are making the peppernut cookies - a danish tradition - they are spicy lil' cookie bites that the kids don't really like to eat :) - but they love to make!

Holy cow!  Is it just me, or does Krystal's face shape and features look a lot like her grandma's in this picture?



The kids LOVE being with their cousins.
 

And then Grandma J. lets them decorate good ol' fashioned sugar cookies  (now THERE'S a cookie I can't stop eating!)  :)
 

 

I just love Marissa's technique for taking care of frosting smudges ...   And Kyle's tongue (Marissa's left) is just in true Jenson form!
 

Grateful for Christmas traditions! 

3 comments:

tiffany said...

fun times i love sugar cookies and i use the same tecniques (i know i spelled that wrong and im sorry i dont know how to spell it and im to lazy to look) as marissa for the smudges the cookies look delish

Linz said...

What a fun tradition! Yes - Krystal does look like her grandma in that picture!!

I wish I had a sugar cookie...

Kelli said...

Love the pics and yes, I would have to agree that Krystal looks like her Grandma. Funny how that happens. What a fun Christmas!