Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christmas Cuties

We slept over at Grandpa Brent's and Grandma Pat's house Christmas Eve.  The kids think that's just the greatest thing ever.  Here they are all in their jammies getting ready for some games and hot chocolate (can ya blame 'em for wanting to be there?)


Santa's Comin' to town!!

Yep - he made it ... even before the kids were all the way asleep!  They were told to STAY in bed, though. haha.  I don't really like to wrap presents ... as you can see! ;)

Nothin' greater than awesome reactions Christmas morning.  

It's like making aaaaaaall their dreams come true.  :)





This Marissa excitement is over an old-school X-Box paddle.  For those of you that are friends with her on facebook - she seemed to think she was addicted to Halo there for awhile (haha) - and we only have one paddle.  Tyler and I were able to track down a store that sells old video game stuff ... including XBox paddles!  The kids were so dang excited that they could play TOGETHER now ... and they do!  :)

4 comments:

Linz said...

Fun! I am glad you all had a wonderful Christmas! AND that you could find the old school paddle!!

M- your favorite said...

That is so much fun! I love christmas mornings!

Pat and Brent said...

It makes it so fun when you stay over. I LOVE it!!

tiffany said...

oh how fun there is nothing better then getting exactly what you want.