Monday, January 2, 2012

24 Days of Christmas 2011

I know December 1st has come and gone ... and feels like FOR.E.VER. ago now - but, it's a day that my kids look forward to all year.

Our "advent calendar":

Day 1:  Decorate the Christmas tree -

 

We tried to do all activities this year for our "24 Days of Christmas" - which was tricky, because Tyler works late every night.  But, I think we did pretty darn good.  We have a lot of good memories ... a few of which I even got pictures of ... coming up tomorrow.  :)

3 comments:

Linz said...

I love the advent calendar!!! THat's too fun! I can't wait to see pictures!

Justin and Lacie said...

I want to know more about your advent calendar and 24 days of christmas... I am goinbg to have to talk to you for some new ideas.

Pat and Brent said...

It is a great tradition you have going. Makes it so much fun for the whole month! My grandkids are so lucky to have such an organized mom.