Monday, January 23, 2012

There's No Time Like the Presents! -- Christmas Central at Gma Pat and Gpa Brents

Opening presents gets a little crazy at Grandma Pat and Grandpa Brents.  We have several people opening up all at once ... it's a wonderful chaos!

Aaron and Ethan got these nerf guns ... I think everyone would have liked one.  We all had a lot of fun with them!

Krystal jumped on the "Squinky" bandwagon (her heart's desire) - and has been playing with them nonstop since Christmas day.  Marissa got a new flat iron (she's beyond ecstatic!)

Trying out/ showing off the fabulous presents:

Love hanging out!

Gramps made the little girlies these cute hats - and made all his kids really nice hot pads ... I didn't get a picture!  He's awesome!  Mom and Dad got me, Kristy, and M these cute coats that we all love.

I love opening presents!  :)

2 comments:

Linz said...

Yay!! Presents!! Here's a funny thought... Aaron got a nerf gun and was thrilled. I got Michael a nerf gun and HE was thrilled. I sense a maturity problem in my house! lol!!!

I love how excited Marissa is about the flat iron! Just goes to show, you're never too old for awesome Christmas gifts! :)

tiffany said...

how fun i bought myself a flat iron with the money my roommate gave me for christmas i love it

i also love marissas hat and scarf so cute the coats are super cute i like them too