Sunday, January 8, 2012

Graham Cracker Homes

We had a Graham Cracker House Decorating night with a bunch of our favorite friends for another of our 24 Days of Christmas.

Not a bad sized group, yeah?

I pre-made all the houses for the kiddos so they could just decorate, but -- Sierra went to town and made a cool house of her own!  I was so impressed with her.  They are NOT easy to make, and I had to follow very specific instructions to get the same house put together over and over again (and I still made mistakes!) Anyway - the older kids did an awesome job decorating.

The littles did a great job too!                                            Miss and Sierra (she's our FAVE!!)
 

Check out this amazing work!
 

Some of the kiddos ate their houses before we got a picture of them!  haha.  To be honest - we never have eaten our gingerbread houses - so, that kinda threw me off.  ;)  Of course - when I threw ours away a week later, it made me kind of wonder ...

The oldies.  We had some pretty fierce competition!

Check out the Peterson's detail work!

Soooooo cute .... and fun!
LOVE our hang-out crew!

3 comments:

Linz said...

HOly moly!!! I could never decorate one of those anywhere near as cute as any of those!!! How fun!!

Lindsey McLaughlin said...

That looks like a ton of fun! Can't wait for our craft night! Melynda did tell you about that, right? :)

Michelle said...

@ Lindsey - YES!! Woot! I'm way excited. :)