On our second to last day in Cali - we went to both Disneyland and California Adventures. I can't believe how lucky the kiddos were! They were chosen for every event we participated in. SO sweet! Here they are participating in Jedi Training:
Aaron got to fight Darth Mal:
Krystal fought Darth Vader (and dropped her sword mid fight - in true princess fashion, of course). But, she still feels sad when she sees the video, so I won't post it! :) One day - she'll love it, I'm sure. It was really cute. All the kids had a great time and loved every minute of their training!
We visited the Wilderness Area, which is really made for littler kids, I think ...
... But!!! The kids got to see DUG from the movie "Up" - which was a character they were hoping to see. They were not disappointed, and spent the rest of the day making "Squirrel!!" jokes at each other (Tyler included himself in that hilarity ;)).
THEN, Krystal was chosen to dance in the Phineas and Ferb show. She was thrilled - and, I have to admit - the cuteness choked me and Ty up a little bit. :)
We kinda like Phineas and Ferb over here at our house!
They had most of the kids dancing eventually. I'm not sure if Krystal's face expresses how much fun she is having or not? ;)
Marissa was pretty pumped to get a "fist bump" from Ferb. (Her souvenir choice was a Perry the Platypus shirt) - so, she really enjoyed the dance party as much as the littles - even though she refused to bust a move.
Then the kids got to train to be toys with the little green army men. That was great!
Taking the vow to be VERY good toys:
We surprised the kids that night with glow-in-the-dark face paint for the Tron Dance Party! It was really cool!
We danced the night away - and had so much fun that I even ended up leaving my purse at the dance party (thank heavens I didn't have any money in it) - but LOTS of stuff!! Believe it or not - it was turned into the lost and found, and 'most' of my stuff was returned. All of my Mary Kay lip gloss (3 tubes!) were gone - and our sunscreen was taken. Weird.
That seriously was an awesome night!!
3 comments:
That is soooooo much fun! I'm so glad you guys went and had so many fun memories! What an amazing trip!
the tron party pictures are amazing im offically jealous and need to go to disneyland just for that party alone.
that is very random that 3 tubes of lip gloss & sunscreen were taken.
i love the picture of marissa with phinas & ferb in the background
would have droped my sword too if i were fighting darthmall i probably would have ran away as well
oh my goodness!! What a fun day!!! I love that they got picked so much! That just makes it so so so much better!! Awesome!!
Post a Comment