We hiked the Y over Spring Break for fun. It WAS fun - but, it was DANG hard too! Krystal started begging not to go the second we mentioned the word "hike". I wasn't about to push her up in a stroller or carry her - so, thanks to great friends - she got to "sit" out. Seriously, though - I'm gonna push her this Summer to expand her endurance abilities. :) In the mean time - it was fun for the rest of us to huff and puff our way to the top together.
And I love when these cousins get a chance to be together!
Feelin' like rock stars!
One of our many rest stops! I love that Marissa is snugged in there with all the boys. :)
The Laaaaaaadies:
Cute cousins:
These kinds of memories are the best:
Beautiful!
The 'Y' looks so close right here! It is SO steep to the top! Agh!!
Still trying to climb our way to the top (I love having time with my hubster!)
And .... we made it!
Woot! Woot!
Being able to watch the sunset while sitting on the top of the 'Y' was such a neat experience! Making it to the top was really rewarding. :)
The whole gang: Tyler, Aaron, Kevin, Marissa, Anaka, AJ, Kyle, Ty, Plonnie, Jeremy (and I'm taking the picture)
Not that I'm pushing to go again any time soon ;) - but, I'll be happy to have Krystal in our "family" pic next time! I really like this phase of life that Ty and I are in. We've got good kids - and we really have fun together!
I'm so grateful to have these girlies in my life:
And we came home to a very ecstatically happy Krystal because she was invited to spend the night at her bff's house! Cuties.
What a fun family adventure to kick off Spring Break!
3 comments:
aww how fun i have never hiked to the y that sounds fun i may have to take a trip to your house to do the hike the sunset looks amazing and what fun pictures and memories
FUN! Love all the cute photo's!
I'm a little jealous that you are enjoying that time of life! I feel like the baby stages will never end!!
oh- and I think I only hiked the y twice and hated it both times. the switchbacks are brutal!! you guys somehow made it look fun!
Post a Comment