Monday, May 28, 2012

Simply Slidin' ...

... across the ice, that is!

It was the last day of Spring Break.  Marissa was out partying with friends and me and Ty were all settled down for a comfy night at home.  Krystal and Aaron would have NOTHING to do with that nonsense and somehow convinced us to put our awesome deal of $10.00 Pass of All Passes to good use  ... yet again (we certainly got our money's worth in just one week of using those things!)  So - we took them to 7 Peaks Arena to try out ice skating (first time for Krystal!)

And while Ty and I weren't super excited about the whole plan - we ended up having SUCH a good time!  We were really glad that we went!
 






Aaron was so speedy - I could barely catch him in any pictures!  Most of them were just a blur, but here is a pretty good one of him zooming by:

Love my littles!  [I know.  I know.  Not so little anymore.  :( ]


I love this picture, because Tyler is almost falling over in the background. hahaha!  He did have one pretty embarrassing fall - and he had to crawl to the wall to be able to get up, but, we left to go home RIGHT after.  LOL!

Krystal spent a good portion of our night in this position (catching herself from falling):

We were finally able to get Krystal a little walker-type ice skating helper.  Man - she got going pretty fast on that thing!


We've been back a few times since!  We really like ice skating -- it's very fun!

4 comments:

tiffany said...

ok you guys make this look fun too

however my ice skateing is just as bad as my roller skateing

Linz said...

When did her hair get so long?

Anyway - that looks like loads of fun!! Gotta love the "No, mom - we are NOT going to sit around" nights, right?!

Kent and Leisy said...

your kiddos are getting so old. and we're missing it all!! thanks for blogging so often!!!

M- your favorite said...

Michelle your hair is AWESOME! I love how long it is!

Looks like a ton of fun! Glad you guys are getting your money's worth with those passes!