I do believe I averaged about 40-50 pictures/day while we were in Disneyland - and it's just too hard to pick and choose, 'cuz they all bring such great memories with them. So, here we go onto Day 4 of our trip .........
We were VERY happy to have a stroller for Krystal. I have no idea why we were thinking she would be fine without one. That girl doesn't walk anywhere without begging to be held. What in the world are we going to do with her? No WAY did Marissa or Aaron still sit in a stroller at age 7. But - that stroller was a life savor for the trip, truly. We got one of the two that were left at Target in Anaheim - and saw many identical strollers throughout every day of our trip. haha. OH - and the picture of Krystal in the stroller is her with the bubble gun she chose for a souvenir. I was mad about it at first - but it ended up being really fun to have bubbles blowing everywhere while we walked around the park. Magical! ;)
I couldn't get enough of the beautiful landscaping all over Disneyland. Planning six days at the park was the best thing to do - we were really able to enjoy all the little details:
We enjoyed resting our feet on the train rides. :) And - we LOVED Tune Town! So many fun picture opportunities!
We loved how the "bomb" really sounded like it was exploding when Aaron pushed the trigger.
That Dog Pound ain't holdin' TyGuy for too long!
Krystal has always been such a poser. Ha! That girl ...
I love this "I work out." picture of Marissa. :D!
Honest truth: I said to Krystal, "Hey - go stand by that little door for a picture." Voila - ezpz - this is what I get from her:
Here's Marissa in true teenager form (except, I guess that nowadays it's more texting than actual talking)! And - this is Aarbear "standing" at the little door for a pic. Personality!!!
The signs all over were great. And who doesn't love Pluto!?! One of my favorite memories of Pluto is when Carly was "lecturing" her kiddos about something or other -- VERY serious -- and Pluto sneaked up behind her, mid-lecture, and tickled her cheek with his whiskers making her jump. :) That kinda threw any seriousness out the window. It was funny.
Inside Mickey's house! Aaron found a spot that he was right at home in:
We visited Minnie at her house too!
Inside Minnie's house. So many cute things - a cake cooking in the oven, dishes whirling around in the dishwasher, pots and pans that rattle, flowers that grow - darling! Here's Marissa sitting at Minnie's table:
And trying out her sofa:
The kids told me I needed to get a pic of myself by this sign, because it "represents" me so well. hahaha! Too true! I've lived in Utah all my life - and 99% of the time I'm driving somewhere, I have to do some sort of turn around, because I've made a wrong turn ... or missed the exit ... or took too early of an exit ... or can't remember which direction North or West is. Sheesh. I'm a mess. This sign fits me just fine. ;) And here's Kryssie Pie just enjoying some more time with her BFF:
Autopia!
And back to the Buzz-Light-Year ride again. It was way fun!
We did SO many things that I didn't get pictures of. All of the shows and entertainment in Disneyland and California Adventure are just spectacular. I'm so grateful we got to see so many of them. They were amazing. Here we are eating our Dole Whips (I crave these every day!!!!) and waiting to watch Billy Hill and the Hill Billies - oh man - it was hilarious - and SO fun to watch. They are incredibly talented. It was probably my favorite. We loved the parade too!
We really felt like we had a little taste of paradise our week in Disneyland!
2 comments:
oh my you really make me want to go to disneyland now. it looks soooo fun and nice there. thanks for shareing and letting me live vicariously threw you for disneyland
That is so great! Have several days is a must - they you never feel stressed! I am so glad you guys had fun!!!!
Post a Comment