Saturday, May 12, 2012

Our Last Day

We planned to stay in California on our last day until about 2:00, and then head home. But - it was a crowded day, and we all wanted to stay stay STAY!! So we didn't even leave for home until 8:00 at night. I don't know how Tyler and Travis did it ... seriously. 

 But - we sure made some great memories that day: California Screamin' a couple more times. And the Tower of Terror!! Krystal even worked up enough courage to go on it!
 

We rode the big pirate boat and took our turn on the canoes while we waited for our Fast Pass times for the rides we wanted to hit ONE MORE TIME!  



 

This picture is probably my favorite of the trip - the pic that was taken on the Tower of Terror Ride (I wish Krystal were on it this time - her picture didn't come up on the screen - something went wrong with it, of course).  BUT - Tyler was so terrified and excited all at once - and he is hil.ar.ious. in this pic!  And I love that everyone else that rode it (minus Krystal) is here right on the front row.  Best ride ever!

The End!!

1 comment:

Linz said...

So fun!!! I am glad you guys had a great trip and that Krystal was so brave!! Awesome!