Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Helllllooooooooo!

So - I forgot to put THE MOST IMPORTANT picture on my last post, because I took it with my cell phone --- and, well - those pics sometimes get forgotten.

BUT - here it is.
Huge accomplishment for the Marissa Roo, because she is terrified of heights - and has always refused to rock climb.  We convinced her to give it a try this trip - and she nearly made it to the top (and would have if I wouldn't have made her stop and look for a picture - when she looked down she panicked and couldn't climb any higher).  Sorry, Dee!  But - look how high you got!  Woop!  Woop!

3 comments:

Linz said...

Woot woot!!! Way to climb, Marissa!!!

Pat and Brent said...

You are so brave Miss! Way to go. You can do anything!

M- your favorite said...

I missed a lot on your blog. Way fun posts! I really need to use my pass of all passes. Crazy fun stuff!