Tyler wanted to make our goal this Summer be: Strengthening our family through together activities. Pretty good theme, yeah? He has worked SO much this past year and spends any spare minute he has one on one with the kids - but, our WHOLE family together time has suffered a bit. So, we have made more of an effort. And ... silly as it may be ... our Pass of All Passes has really helped us accomplish this goal so far. :)
We have never been to the Trafalga out in Lehi - so, we decided to give it a whirl. We were NOT disappointed! SO. MUCH. FUN!! (It does get pretty darn crowded after lunch, though -- so, I'm glad we got there earlier in the day).
Marissa thinks she can handle Hollywood's Tower of Terror after surviving (and loving) the Frog Hopper. I told her I TOTALLY agree with that. ;) -- Tower of Terror is just a liiiiiiiitle tiny bit more extreme - that's all. !!
Riding the airplanes. Excitement flowing over.
Gotta love the perma-smile Marissa plastered on her face the whole time she was in the airplane. haha! Now - the smile on her face for the race cars is VERY real. She loved them!
And - I'm here to tell ya - she is going to be one CAUTIOUS driver! This is a picture of Sierra passing her up -- Sierra went around an entire lap and a half more than Miss Dee! haha.
We tried out the laser room:
And played a ton of laser tag ... aka ... best game EVER!
Rock climbing was probably one of the most scary things I've ever done. I was shaking like crazy and SO scared to let go! I thought for sure my bungee would brake. I only went once ... not sure if I'll go again or not. haha!
The kids loved it and went a TON. But, they love to let go and bungee down too (and I think that's the scariest!)
The indoor golf course there is pretty sweet, and we had a great time mini golfing and goofing off together in there!
Both Tyler AND Marissa scored a hole in one on this volcano hole. Good job, guys! Pretty dern special. ;) More rock climbing ...
I had to get a close up of Krystal, because she ESPECIALLY loved the rock climbing -- look how excited she is to go again!
Great day. I wish it wasn't such a long drive to get out there! But, we'll for sure be going again!
4 comments:
How fun. You guys are so good family activities. We could all learn from your example. Super cute kids. Love to see them having so much fun.
looks like tons of fun i wouldnt even go rock climbing once or go on tower of terror as much as i love roller coasters tower of terror is one i will not ever be going on im not a fan of free falling like that there is a better chance of getting me on a ferris wheel and i hate those
Hey! You didn't put a picture of me rock climbing! Well, just thought you guys should know that:)
This is Marissa by the way:)
I love everything about this post! What a wonderful family goal!!! That brought tears to my eyes! What a great time together!! You guys inspire me! :)
Post a Comment