Okay - so ... the other day Aaron was on the toilet. All of a sudden he hollers out, "MOM!!!!!" I was busy with Krystal, so I hollered back "WHAT? Just a minute!" Then he preceded to yell, "ACTUALLY, I'M DASH!!!!" (from "Incredibles")
What is it with his 5 year old brain that makes him think he needs to change characters right smack in the middle of pooping? Does turning into Dash mid-poop make things move faster? I dunno - what a silly kid.
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
3 comments:
Michelle everytime I am taking a ppop I change super heros- WHAT EVER IT TAKES!! J/K I love how Aaron chages his mind every other min. He is the best.
How fast can he poop? When he's being dash at my house he runs around pretty dang fast!!
Of course you poop faster when you are dash. I should know way to go Aaron. Love gramps
Post a Comment