Today for a pre-lunch snack ...
Marissa: bread with butter and jelly - not folded. Water.
Aaron: peanut butter and jelly sandwich - folded. Milk and water.
Krystal: bread with butter ONLY - folded ... wait - not folded ... wait - folded. Milk.
Just a little tidbit of my lovely days.
How can three kids make the same thing seem so different?
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
7 comments:
that is to fun. its really hard to decide penut butter on bread tastes better folded or not folded and to have just molk or just water so ya gotta have both to drink your kids are to cute
It's funny how you can have 3 total different personalities with your kids.
You have to love them all. I love that they are so different. It makes life so much fun!
Wow that is crazy! I have to say you are a nice mom to give them options i would just say here it is like it or lump it!
=D HAHAHA! That's cute!
Hey Michelle! Well the story on the house is Reed found the lot a year and a half ago that already had house plans ready to go. So he decided to build a spec home to sell. Our builder bought a spot in the parade and wanted to feature our house. So here we are, for 2 weeks we have people trapsing around the house. They also judge best in show and what not and hand out awards. We are going to try to sell it, but if not we will move into it. I hope that helps. I'll try to post pictures of the interior, but if you want you can come see it! I'll email you my phone number or something. The parade is closed on Sundays and Mondays, if you are up here then....? Let me know!
awwwh, cute!! can't get enough. i love these stories!! and i love your kids. i really can't wait to see all of you again!! i miss you too much!!
haha!! I can totally relate!
Post a Comment