Thursday, September 4, 2008

On the Street Where We Live ...

Well - our lil' empty street is becoming less and less empty. 5 more houses have gone up this summer - and 2 more are in progress. They seem to be starting on the ends of the street and moving toward the center (we are dead center). It is very loud most of the day - and, occasionally quite tremulous. :)


My days with Krystal to myself have been pleasant. Tuesdays and Thursdays we have very little scheduled - so, we play most of the day. She has a continual stream of talking coming out of her mouth - which, I have to admit - I just say "unh-huh" to quite often. Is that horrible? I just can't keep up with it :\! Here she is making me muddy goods - and talking the whole entire time. ;)


Marissa and Aaron loooooooove school - and our afternoons and evenings fly by way too fast. We're in for a very muddy fall and winter ... and probably lots more construction ... and bugs. Seriously - I squish like 10 different bugs daily. Very buggy!! Wish us luck!

7 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

She's such a cute little chatter-box! I think you do a great job at listening.

I can't believe how fast homes are going in on your street. We're finally getting one more at the end of our block. We really enjoy the solitude!

Linz said...

She is so cute!!!

Sorry about the construction! It'll be nice when it is all done!

M- your favorite said...

MAN I love that Krystal. She is so silly. I love to hear her little voice and all her talking! You are a really good liestener. I love it! That is kind-of exciting to have more homes coming up. I HATE bugs. So sorry about that!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE bugs! My neighbor was quite concerned with my parenting skills when I showed Zeb a bee and he tried to grab it out of the air. Oh well - it's really the second sting that you have to be concerned about! :)

I can already tell I'm going to be a horrible 'listening' parent. I told Zeb to use better diction today and the lady at the bank pointed out that he's talking a lot for his age.

Hillary Luke said...

Michelle your blog is great! Your kids are darling. It's been fun to read. I missed chatting with you the other night. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, Krystal is a DOLL. I am also an "uh-huh-er" to my chatterbox! haha Sometimes I'll catch myself uh-huh-ing things like, "Can I eat the whole bag of marshmallows, mom?" Uh-huh. WAIT! I mean NO!

Jeremy said...

i love her so much!! what a fun mom you are to let her play in the mud!!!! invite me over next time, i'll all about mud! hahaha.

your neighborhood is really growing!! too bad we aren't part of that reason!! dang it!