Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hula Hooping Hooligans

Despite the fact that I have too many posts to catch up on from the month of September, here's a little ditty from this weekend.  :)

Just put Krystal's legs and Hanna's arms together and it would be totally professional hula-hooping!  hahahaha!  Aaron and Kristy have teeeeeriffic skills!

7 comments:

M- your favorite said...

by far the funnest night! I am so glad we did this. Hanna and Krystal- SO FUNNY!

Linz said...

hahaha! That was TOO cute!!!

tiffany said...

how fun is that way to cute

Linz said...

I had to come back and watch it again! So funny! And it made me want to be your next door neighbor!!! :)

Pat and Brent said...

That' pretty impressive. Krystal almost has it down. And Hanna ought to be doing it with the arm action.

Pam and Rand said...

Go Kris! Too cute. Fun conference weekend adventure.

STL Crew said...

Stop growing up...ALL of you!!!