Tuesday, November 9, 2010

...And These!! The New Park!

Okay ... Google e-mailed me and took me through a step by step process to "verify" the storage I bought. Thank Heavens.  Blogging is our family history!!  :)

Spanish Fork Splash Pad:

 

I think the pictures pretty much cover it!  The kiddos had a blast!  Even Marissa - who refused to change into shorts because (she FOR SURE wouldn't be getting wet) - couldn't resist!
 The park is really quite cool too!  Lots of adventurous play ground equipment!




Aaron was in heaven! 
 

I got a kick out of this "skinny" slide.  It was kind of intimidating for all three of my kids.  I really cracked up at how they each decided to go down it the first time before they realized to put their legs on each side to help them keep their balance.  hahaha!  And this "rock climbing curve" just plain freaked me out.  It is dangerous, I think!
 

 Krystal was all smiles, like usual. :)

Except when we tried these twirly seats!  She DID NOT like them at all.  I personally got sick just from watching the kids twirl on them.  Tyler nearly fell off on his turn.  Made for some good laughs!

Except - we were all busy laughing at Tyler - and didn't quite notice Krystal crying to PLEASE stop the twirling!  :/  So sad.  We noticed eventually - and Tyler made everything all better.

... and the smiles returned in full force!
 

And then - my little teeny tiny Krystal decided she needed to conquer THIS monster ... about 100 times.  I nearly had a heart attack 100 TIMES!!  But .... she did it!
 

We've only been back once ... as hard as that is to believe.  Hopefully we'll get here more as the weather permits.  It's really a cool park!

3 comments:

M- your favorite said...

That park is so much fun! Spanish is getting funner and funner.

Linz said...

That is an AWESOME park!! I love how much fun you had! Great pictures!

tiffany said...

wow the park looks so fun im with krystal the twrling seats arent fun