Really - we celebrated Halloween for several weeks in October. I looooved it!! Makes "the most wonderful time of the year" really feel extended. :)
Here are the only 2 pictures I got of our annual Taylor Halloween reunion. I'm sad I didn't get more. We had a fun night. Dinner at Brick Oven, trick-or-treating around Gma's house, fun white elephants, and great company. Grampa Great kept asking us to gather "all these people" up and leave please. hahaha. But truly - seeing everybody in person every so often is so awesome.
Class Halloween Parties:
Krystal made a ghost sock ... and contributed to the class haunted house:
She also made a "Pear" Witch:
Aaron's class made Candied Haunted Houses:
Krystal's cute Kindergarten class:
Krystal stood in line for the parade next to another skeleton ... so, I needed a pic. She thought that was pretty hilarious. Check out Aaron's candy house!
This cute girl is one of Aaron's best friends. They like to hang out and text ... a lot! :)
Jenson Halloween Party:
We hosted the Jenson Halloween party this year because DeAnn had been in and out of the hospital several times throughout October - and is now recovering in a nursing home. I think everyone had a good time. Tyler and I aren't used to planning food for 25 people - and ended up making enough soups for about 100 people. hahaha.
We had a white elephant exchange .... and this is what Tyler got! BEST. PRESENT. EVER!! haha.
Here's the gang. We have a big house ... but, we were all crammed in there!
Cute cousins:
I loved that we all dressed up! The Jenson costumes are always a lot of fun. Costumes: Jers and Plonns = Drew Carey and Mimi Bobeck (LOLOLOLOLOL!); Ty -n- Michelle = Mark Antony and Cleopatra; Brandon and Tina = Tobias Funke (from Arrested Development) and BYU fan; Ryan, Lori, and RyRy Jr. came as themselves. ;)
The bros: Mark Antony, Drew Carey, Tobias Funke
Halloween 2010


4 comments:
WOW Plons that is a great costume! At first I was like what the world then put Jer's and you together! PERFECT! I love it! Good job Michelle and Ty for dressing up! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
p.s. Thanks for making tons of food! It was so good!
looks like so much fun i love the pear witch that is awsome
for the people who came to your party as themselves im impresed one of my favoright qouets is in a world where you can be anything be yourself
hoever halloween doesnt count for that quoate
HOw fun! I just love Halloween! I am glad you guys got to have so much Halloween fun! Great costumes!!
Gather these people up and get them out of my house!! Hahaha!! Poor grandpa, he always did love our parties- deep down inside.
Post a Comment