Friday, November 5, 2010

How could I forget about these?

We had such a fun night over Conference weekend when the boys headed off to the Priesthood session.  I already posted our hula-hoop competition ... but, here are the rest of the pics I took that night.

Megan in a bag.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!  She would seriously throw a fit if we took her out of it.  Originally, M and Kristy were giving the kids "rides" in a blanket .... swinging them back and forth - and the Megster was NOT happy when that game stopped.  So - we tried this - ya know, for kicks and giggles.  Kept her happy -- darn near put her to sleep!
 

This child is too heavy for Kristy!  LOL!  It was no picnic carrying her around in that bag. 

The kids had so much fun playing outside ... and all got filthy dirty.  But - look at the joy on those faces.

 Cupcakes outside was the best choice.  haha.

 

 

Thanks for a fun night - full of "peeyourpants" laughing like usual, sisters!  Love ya!

4 comments:

M- your favorite said...

FUNNY!! I loved that night! We had so pretty funny things happen! I love the memory!

Linz said...

So cute!! That sweet baby in a bag... priceless!!

I think I want a cupcake...

tiffany said...

love this post megan in a bag is super cute

Pat and Brent said...

Love Megan in the bag. I can't believe she fit in it so well, she must have been schrunched! Glad you girls are such good friends.