Oh - how lucky we are to be surrounded by such fabulous friends in this neighborhood!
For some reason, every time we get together with these guys - the kiddos end up piling up with different dress ups - and putting together some kind of show. HA! They have so much fun together!
This night they entertained us grown-ups with multiple dances ...
... which included much booty shakin'! (and all of their non-stop smiling ... Krystal too, of course!)
I have no idea how they are posing here .... but, they were picturing something amazing, I'm sure. :) Marissa sports the sunglasses and fancy collar(?); Aaron is either kneeing Thomas in the behind - or creating some new groovin' move; Abbee is doing a new take on the robot; and the 3 littles are taking cute to a whole new level! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!
I'm not sure if it looks like they're having enough fun or not!
Dancin' the night away!
3 comments:
okay that is so cute!!! I am so glad you guys have amazing friends and have such good times!
p.s. on the post below- My favorite part is Marissa saying "Ok this is NOT good" HAHAH Love that child!
HOw fun!!! I love having fun like that!!!
Ps - mozy.com is the link. It's $5/month for unlimited backup. Worth every penny!
Post a Comment