Ty and I coordinated (not hosted - just organized) the Jenson Family Thanksgiving dinner this year - and, of course, we managed to have enough food for about 100 people! hahahaha. Oh man - we had a yummy dinner ... with lots of left overs. I have to admit that it was REALLY fun working all together to make this feast happen. We were all in the kitchen laughing and talking and preparing food and setting up and working hard ... maybe I'm crazy - but, THAT was just as great as the lounging in my book.
Tyler got a personalized and professional tutorial on the proper way to carve a turkey, and the kids got their own crazy kid table. :)
Cute girlies ... and Ty and his amazing dad.
Oh, how we love this gang!!
After we were full to the brim - we headed over to my parental's place for more munchin' and lotsa gamin'! M won mostly, but I do believe Tyler kicked on ONE round. Nice job hubster!
The kiddos got some excellent coloring in ....
... and we had a rambunctious round of Bingo! I love how Mom runs into her room to bring out a "surprise" when someone gets Bingo - and we all cheer loud. It's just my favorite! :)
A little movie watchin' - and then we had to get a few hours sleep for Black Friday adventuring!
... which I forgot to get pictures of. One of the hardest parts of Black Friday is all the putting away, wrapping, and organizing it involves afterward ... here's a portion of what I have to take care of when I finally finish all the kitchen mess I made from cooking and preparing and leaving in a hurry. ;)
It's always worth it for these two cuties - I sure enjoy spending my Black Friday with my Missy Dee, Anaka - and my awesome Mom and sisters.
I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and shopping day :)! I DID finally get my Halloween decorations down ...
I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and shopping day :)! I DID finally get my Halloween decorations down ...
3 comments:
thanksgiving looks like fun was had by everyone
im so glad you love to get up early to do the black friday shopping i did that once about 10 years ago & will never do it again
Happy Thanksgiving!! That looks like a perfect day!!
I don't do Black Friday. Ever. glad you enjoy it, though!!
We have had such a great Thanksgiving break. Thanks for all the fun and the shop until I drop days! You are AWESOME!
Post a Comment