Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Rest of November

Krystal and Aaron have very fun teachers at school.  They both had rockin' Thanksgiving parties:

Pretty cute lil' Indian girl, if ya ask me!

Pinecone turkeys:

I made these silly "snoods" to play the game Sneak the Snood (like the "Spoons" game).  The game was a hit with Aaron's class!  I had fun too!


It tuckered Miss Krystal right out!

5 comments:

tiffany said...

how fun & cute

Pat and Brent said...

It's great to have such good teachers - AND it's even better to have a mom who is involved.

Sweet Krystal is such an angel!

Linz said...

What a cute little Indian girl!!!

What fun!!

M- your favorite said...

Looks like they both had a great time!

Hey is Krystal in your bed?

Kent said...

I love the snoods - so much fun. Krystal is so cute - She looks like she is so happy to have her mom there!