So - Tyler was released from Cub Scouts - and is no longer the Cub Master for this awesome Pack of cub scouts. This Paper Airplane Derby ended up being his last official pack meeting ... and, it just so happens, that Aaron earned his Wolf Badge this pack meeting! Woot! Woot!
Here is the gang folding their paper airplanes to compete:
Here is Aaron competing in the Accuracy Test and Obstacle Test. He did fantastic!
Aaron was able to earn his Wolf the same pack meeting as his good friend, Isaac. Way-ta-go, boys! He also earned his gold arrow and 3 silver arrows. He's still earning more silver arrows until he becomes a Bear! Aaron also completed all of the requirements for the "Year of Celebration" patch AND ribbons. That was something you could ONLY do this year. So proud of this boy!
Forward ... Pressing Forward!
3 comments:
Ike and I are the webelos leaders and need to get some fun ideas from you. We don't know what to do with these kids and don't want them to think scouts is just a boring hour of passing things off every week.
Congrats Aaron!!!
I cried when Michael and I got released as Webelos leaders, but at the same time, felt relieved! I am sure you feel the same way! Those cubs are going to miss having such an awesome cub master!!!
congrats aaron that is so cool
Post a Comment