Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ty's Trip to the New Mexico Bowl

Ty had so much fun with his brothers in New Mexico - and has vowed over and over again that we ALLLL   are going to the next bowl game ... whereEVER it is!

Here they are in "Old Town" Albuquerque:

Lots of fun shopping ... I wonder if Tyler even bought one thing, though? ...  He's not really the "shop 'til ya drop" kind ... man, he really needed me there by his side.  :)

The day before the game, the bowl game hosted a pep rally that Ty attended.  He claimed it was amazing .... with lots of fun events.

Here's Brandola getting interviewed by Fox 13 News:  

At the Pep Rally ...

Apparently Tyler and Cosmo really bonded - the one thing Tyler had to say about this picture is, "uhhh, yeah - Cosmo rubbed my belly."  HAHAHAHAHA!  The picture doesn't show the belly rubbing ... but, I think Ty's face might say enough:

Lots of amazing entertainment at the Pep Rally:

Ty also attended the BYU fireside the night before the game - which he loved.  And then, they all woke up early the day of the game for a BYU breakfast:

Here is the T-man, pre-game, sizing up Chad Lewis.  Yeah.  He is a giant ... but, Ty says he can take him.

So excited for the game!!  And the cougs did NOT disappoint!

Pre-game hype.  "The fly over!"  (I thought this was a really cool picture ... I love the black lines trailing the jets -- makes it feel more real to me.  :) )

"Here we go Cou-gars!  Here we go!"

One of Aaron's good buddies is Luke Ashworth's nephew.  Ty saw Aaron's buddy at the game - and here they are with Luke himself.  I'm pretty sure Ashworth is Aaron's favorite player, so he was stoked to see this pic!

Tyler and BYU football ... there's just this connection, ya know?!  I suppose I'll never understand it ...

And ... he even made it on our big screen at home!  Here he is (just to the right of the bottom half of the giant football) ....
 And here's some cheering going on ...

But, the best part for me and the kids is that he got home!

Yep ... we'll have to all go together to the next bowl game.

5 comments:

tiffany said...

im not a football fan at all but that looks like a fun game to go too awsome that ty was on the tv hpw fun

Linz said...

how fun!! We would love to go to a bowl game too! Auri and Andrew LOVE watching football with Daddy, so I would wager that we'll be doing games like that at some point too! Glad he had fun! (And the belly rubbing thing is hilarious!!!)

M- your favorite said...

So glad you had a great time! I love the pictures! You did good!

Pat and Brent said...

Looks like a great trip for a true blue Cougar fan! Glad you had such a great time - you were missed.

STL Crew said...

Loving it!!! Big A will be super jealous when he sees your fun pictures! Go cougs!