Well - it's official. My Dad has hit ... OLD! :) I know ... Right? No one would EVER guess that Mr. Bruno could POSSIBLY be 60 years old. But, apparently 60 is the new 30.
Here he is looking as sharp as can be with his birthday decorated house:
(Right after I took this picture, that "60 - Happy Birthday" sign fell and swooped right into the window well. Of course, the old man limber-ly retrieved it, no problem.)
The Mom and the Dad:
Whooooo!! Getting ready for a party (that was halted a little by the HUMONGOUS blizzard tonight!)
Here's the 60-year-old's day:
Afternoon movie - "Legend of the Guardians"
Some X-Boxing ... Cabella's Big Game Hunter
Dinner with the grown-ups at Texas Roadhouse
The oldies:
Birthday cake and Krystal who wanted to sit with the birthday boy:
The blizzard made it too tricky for James and Kristy's gang to make it, and we missed them - but, hopefully the weather will clear up for us tomorrow (or today, I guess - seeing as it is after midnight now) so we can all hang out a bit.
Happy Birthday, Dad! I hope you had a fabulous day. I sure love you!
7 comments:
happy birthday uncle brent
it looks ike a fun party
Wow Michelle, you are an amazing blogger. Thanks for making your dad's birthday so fun and special.
Happy birthday to uncle Brent!!!!
Happy Happy Dad! What a day of sending time together. you are an amazing dad. Sure love you!
Thanks everyone for makeing it a great day. Love Dad
HAPPY B-DAY TO THE OLDIE!
Looking good at 60!! I can't believe I'll be 1/2 your age this year - I'm catching up Dad!! (Thanks for the pics Michelle!)
Post a Comment