It ain't a true Miller Reunion without a little 4-wheelin'! My kids are getting big enough to drive themselves on these things - and they love it!
There were a few really cool trails that we took. Here are Ty and Krystal off on a Daddy/Daughter adventure:
This is where we had to stop after the canoe fell off the trailer. We were climbing the mountain!! Beautiful, huh?
Oh, how these kids love their grandma and grandpa!
See! What did I tell ya? My kids are growin' up! *sob!*
This is my favorite picture from the whole entire trip! These kids played on the parked 4-wheelers over and over and over again -- a huge, imaginary ride. It was so cute and hilarious. Here they are going the speed of light ... CHUCKLE!!!
4 comments:
I LOVE that last picture!!! SO funny!
the last picture is great
who doesnt love gma pat and gpa brent? i know i love them
Marissa is so great with all the kids. We should have sent Zeb and Ike out to go on the trip. I imagine Zeb is old enough to take care of his little brother during a plane ride, right?? - Kent
@ Kent - HA!!
They really would have had fun, I think. (Maybe not on the plane, though.)
Post a Comment