"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Joe's Valley
It took 5 posts to put-together our end of Summer Miller Reunion camping trip ... they are all below:
:)
What a great documentary of our trip! I'm so glad you did it in 5. It was really fun - looking forward to next year. Dad and I have been scoping out sites.
Awesome posts! I kind of panicked when nobody called me after the funeral and I couldn't get in touch with anybody!! I thought something crazy had happened. I'm glad it was just camping. Wish we could have been there! - Kent
4 comments:
what a great trip
What a great documentary of our trip! I'm so glad you did it in 5. It was really fun - looking forward to next year. Dad and I have been scoping out sites.
Awesome posts! I kind of panicked when nobody called me after the funeral and I couldn't get in touch with anybody!! I thought something crazy had happened. I'm glad it was just camping. Wish we could have been there! - Kent
Wish you could have been there too! Love you guys!
Post a Comment