So - Aaron played in a football game one Saturday morning while I was teaching piano - and scored a 70 yard touchdown! His first touchdown ever. Pretty exciting stuff. And - I missed it. :( I was so bummed - so I pretty much recorded every play after that in hopes of something good. :) This is the best I got, I think - Aaron running the ball and nearly getting pants-ed. Funny.
Aaron loves football. He was pretty nervous this year to get the coach the he had his first year -- REALLY intense guy -- but, being on a team with one of his best buddies seemed to ease his fears. And his team had a great year! Undefeated until the championship. They came in 3rd place. Aaron got some pretty good experience in several games this year, but continued to play mostly as Center.
I love this boy so much.
3 comments:
I really wish Ike could play football with Aaron! he is always begging for someone to play with- and he always wants to watch it on tv- but NONE of us have any interest in it whatsoever :) so please tell aaron when we come to visit that he's going to need to set aside some 'ike football' time! :)
Way to go Aaron!!!!! A 70 yard TD?!?!?! That's incredible!!
Very funny video! :)
a 70 yard td is very impressive
he is a great kid and i love the video
Post a Comment